California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides California residents with rights concerning their personal information.
The intent of CCPA is to further California residents’ right of privacy by giving them an effective way to control their personal information by ensuring the following rights:
- The right to know about their personal information collected, used, disclosed or sold.
- The right to request disclosure of their personal information collected, used, disclosed, or sold.
- The right to request deletion of their personal information deleted unless an exemption applies.
- The right to opt-out of the sale of personal information.
- The right to receive non-discriminatory treatment, even if a consumer exercises its privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
California residents wishing to exercise their right to opt out of the sale of their personal data can do so by submitting their request to us at Data Protection or (800) 732-0199..
California residents wishing to exercise their right to request access to or deletion of their personal data can do so by filling out this form.
If you have any comments, questions or concerns, you can contact us at DataProtectionUS@sagepub.com or at (800) 732-0199.